Call 417-353-8868 for a complimentary consultation to answer your questions about how acupuncture can help you!
Happy 2015 everybody! I’ve put together some New Year specials to help you with achieving your goals for 2015! These deals are good through the end January.
* Try acupuncture for free - Free Ear Acupuncture Happy Hour for new clients every Thursday 5-7pm in January!
* Save $35 on your first visit (reg. $85)
* Treat yourself - Try a super relaxing 90-minute session that includes acupuncture, cupping and Reiki for only $50 (reg. $85).
* Give yourself a year of balance - Schedule a year’s worth of monthly balancing tune-up treatments for $50 per treatment (save $25 per treatment, or $300 total!).
- Join us for Acupuncture Happy Hour, every Thursday 5-7pm.
- Try acupuncture for only $10!
Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years in China to treat all health issues, and is particularly beneficial for people with pain, digestive and autoimmune disorders, anxiety and depression, and woman’s hormonal symptoms.
Most people are surprised to find that acupuncture doesn’t hurt, and is deeply relaxing. I use the smallest needles possible with gentle Japanese acupuncture techniques – you may occasionally feel a sensation when the needle is inserted, but I believe that acupuncture shouldn’t hurt, and if a needle is ever bothering you, I will remove it or adjust it so you are completely comfortable during your treatment.
Acupuncture can be used alongside conventional medical treatment for any condition, and excels at treating chronic health issues that conventional medicine doesn’t offer much help with. Acupuncture can make a big difference for people with any chronic disease or autoimmune disorder and anybody who is considering antidepressants or anti-anxiety medication. Acupuncture is also highly effective for treating women’s health issues including infertility, PMS and menopausal symptoms. Click here to see the World Health Organization list of health issues that acupuncture can help.