- “I specialize in helping people with pain and chronic health conditions, especially when accompanied by anxiety and depression.”
Call 417-353-8868 to schedule a complimentary consultation to talk about your situation and goals, and answer your questions about how acupuncture can help you.
- New Client Special through November 30!
- 6 treatments @ $50 each (save $125)
- Join us for Acupuncture Happy Hour, every Thursday 5-7pm.
- Try acupuncture for only $10!
Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years in China to treat all health issues, and is particularly beneficial for people with pain, digestive and autoimmune disorders, anxiety and depression, and woman’s hormonal symptoms, including menopausal symptoms, PMS and infertility.
Most people are surprised to find that acupuncture doesn’t hurt, and is deeply relaxing. I use the smallest needles possible with gentle Japanese acupuncture techniques – you may occasionally feel a sensation when the needle is inserted, but I believe that acupuncture shouldn’t hurt, and if a needle is ever bothering you, I will remove it or adjust it so you are completely comfortable during your treatment.
Acupuncture can be used alongside conventional medical treatment for any condition, and excels at treating chronic health issues that conventional medicine can’t. Click here to see the World Health Organization list of health issues that acupuncture can help.